Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

Some new hits-dinnerwise.

We've had a few wins in the dinner department lately.


  • This Sunday Sauce was a big hit with my beef eating dudes. I didn't put wine in it but I did put carrots in it. I also used stew beef instead of pricey short ribs. They ate seconds.

  • We had these slow cooker burritos with black beans instead of pintos. We've been eating a lot of meals out of the slow cooker, in case you couldn't tell, because my semester is crazy! I seem to prefer the meals where you add something not slow cooked at the end to round it out. 


  • BUT I did learn that you can make meatloaf and baked potatoes in the slow cooker at the same time. That's kind of revolutionary because you have to eat those things together and they both take for-reaking-ever to cook. I didn't even chop up the potatoes...I just cut slits in em.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+