Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Pantry and Excuses!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I know, I never intended to take a month vacation.

First we had a New Years brunch at our house so we rushed to get everything ship shape and then kind of crashed. The brunch went well, so well in fact that my sister-in-law went home and painted her den and whitewashed her fire place that day!


Immediately after that I started new semester at work with a new course and most of my blogging moments have been spent writing about volcanoes and earthquakes. Then when that settled down I got a stomach bug and sold my car....so it's been a bit of a mess.

That's not to say we aren't still busily working over here. We tackled the tarp tent, put up more kitchen shelves, hosted some dinners, and built the new pantry.

I don't know why we didn't start with a custom pantry but I'm so happy that we finally built on that works. B made some open shelves on the wall of the laundry room and ta da....a gorgeous pantry.


It's not quite done, I'm going to add chalk board labels to it,  but it's made that space better. I need to tackle the laundry room sometime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+