Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Menu!

I'm not good at menu posting! Here's what we've eaten lately:

Greek salad and baked potatoes
Baked salmon with new potatoes, zucchini, squash and onions.
Grilled dry rubbed chicken with butternut squash and roasted brussels sprouts.
Turkey sausage and vegetable soup with more Greek salad for lunches.

This week:
Vegan white bean soup with cornbread.
No filler salmon patties with roasted corn and steamed broccoli.
Gluten free spaghetti with clam sauce
Dijion and rosemary beef stew- crockpot

These two weeks are designed around using some stuff from my dying garden. I've got carrots, jalapenos and green tomatoes. My herbs are looking very fluffy and I'd like to give them a good hair cut before we get a frost. I don't like eating mammals but we're trying to give Gavin some crockpot recipes for college so he will be cooking that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+