Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spoooooooooky Halloween Mystery

Once upon a time a few days ago I came home and noticed that the driveway, previously coated in pine needles, was now mysteriously clear!




My trepidation was eased when I noticed that B was home from work early and working in the yard.

UNTIL!!!!!


One day when it was very late, and very dark, and very spooky I heard a noise!


It was B talking. (He does that sometimes.)

I asked him what he had said and he leaned in very closely, said....slowly....in a normal speaking voice...."Did you sweep the driveway?"

AND I HADN'T!



A spppoooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOkkkkyyy Halloween sweeping mystery!

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever ascertain who DID sweep your driveway? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! It remains the spoopiest of spoopy mysteries. :D

      Delete

Google+